Subaru Intelligent Drive (SI-DRIVE)
EyeSight® Advanced Driver Assist System
This driver assistance technology has many functions to protect you. The system can alert you if it detects a potential danger and even brake if necessary. It gives you peace of mind when you’re behind the wheel.
You can maneuver easily and safely in tight spaces. You get cue lines and a wide view for easy parking.
Subaru Intelligent Drive (SI-DRIVE) management system
The SI-DRIVE (Subaru Intelligent Drive) system is a cutting-edge engine management technology that offers the driver several driving modes for different circumstances or conditions. The SI-DRIVE is the perfect solution for combining sporty driving with fuel economy, and taking car performance to new heights.
Awards and Accolades
All of the Subaru Forester trims come with standard active safety systems, such as Subaru symmetrical full-time AWD, active torque control, traction control and vehicle dynamics control.
IIHS Top Safety Pick winner since 2007
Find the Forester that’s right for you
ForesterSee key features
- 2.5 liter 4-cylinder BOXER® SUBARU engine
- EyeSight® Driver Assist Technology
- Rearview Camera with washer
TouringSee key features
Includes Convenience key features and adds/upgrades:
- Subaru Rear/Side Vehicle Detection (SRVD)
- Power rear gate
- Heated steering wheel
SportSee key features
Includes Touring key features and adds/upgrades:
- Dual-function X-MODE with Hill Descent Control
- SI-DRIVE with Sport Sharp mode
- LED fog lights
LimitedSee key features
Includes Sport key features and adds/upgrades:
- DriverFocus® Distraction Mitigation System
- Auto-dimming side-view mirrors with approach lighting
- Heated rear outboard seats
PremierSee key features
Includes Limited key features and adds/upgrades
- Passenger seats, 8-way power adjustable
- Power adjustable, foldable and heated door mirrors (satin chrome finish)